- Work in progress
- We're currently making substantial changes to this article; a large amount of information is being added and revised.
This is part two of the guide to how to edit this wiki.
- How to edit and contribute (Part 1 of 2)
- This covers the mechanics of using the editing tools
- Manual of style (Part 2 of 2)
- This current article discusses the conventions and style of language that should be used when writing the wiki.
Capitalization of article names
Names of articles should be capitalized as a sentence would be, rather than capitalizing each word. This reduces the room for error by asking the writer to capitalize one, not every, word.